Invisalign in Lincoln & York
The Clear Path to Your Happiest Smile
More than 3 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign clear aligners.
If you’re looking for a straight smile without the braces, Pioneer Orthodontics can help you become a part of the Invisalign community, all with the stand-out smile that looks like 1 in 3,000,000!
Designed to Fit Your Lifestyle
The Invisalign treatment plan at Pioneer Orthodontics is designed around your needs, so that treatment doesn’t disrupt your regular routine. Choosing Invisalign treatment means:
- No Dietary Restrictions: Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Great Oral Hygiene: You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Removable Treatment: You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- Quick Appointments: Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
- Keeping Your Routine: There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Confidence During Treatment: Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- Smiling for the Camera: With Invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
What Is Invisalign?
The Invisalign treatment system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to show you on your first day of treatment what your smile will look like when you’re done!
Then, your Pioneer Orthodontics team will create a series of clear aligners that are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by Dr. Cserna based on your specific needs.
Invisalign for Teens®
Besides being a treatment plan that lets you keep up with your extracurricular activities, there are two main features that set apart Invisalign for Teens from adult Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign for Teens is designed with all of the same benefits as Invisalign, plus a few more to ensure your teen is wearing them properly.
- Adapted for Growth: Because your teen’s jaw is still developing, special eruption tabs hold the appropriate amount of space open to allow molars to fully grow in.
- Built-In Accountability: Small dots called “compliance indicators” are attached to the backs of the teeth. These dots change color to show Dr. Cserna how often the Invisalign trays are being worn. This holds your teen accountable for treatment.
You Are Your Best Investment
It’s true: no matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues are that you want to be corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor.
Pioneer Orthodontics offers a series of payment options that make Invisalign or Invisalign Teen more affordable for you. Our offices in Lincoln and York accept a wide range of major insurance plans, and we also offer flexible, low down payment financing from OrthoFi.
Discover If Invisalign Is Right For You
Interested in one of the leading brands for orthodontic treatment? Sign up for your free consultation with Dr. Cserna below.