Meet Your Lincoln Orthodontist
Creating beautiful smiles and improving her patients’ self-esteem are just a couple of reasons Dr. Annette Cserna practices orthodontics. She has a deep and genuine interest in providing high-quality orthodontic care with an attention to detail for every one of her patients in Lincoln and York.
Dr. Cserna has brought together an experienced team committed to providing you and your family with the results you deserve.
Why an Orthodontist in Lincoln?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Dr. Cserna continued her formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As an orthodontist, Dr. Cserna has spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Lincoln Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Lincoln orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Lincoln orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Pioneer Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Lincoln area.